Intern, CRM 2020 with Washington Nationals in WASHINGTON · DC
Washington Nationals jobs
Sports Jobs in WASHINGTON · DC
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
This position, reporting to the Senior Manager, Revenue Strategy, is responsible for providing support in administering the CRM platform. This position will require knowledge and ability to extract data and produce insights from the Nationals CRM platform, which is based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 software. Strong written and oral communications skills will be required in producing documents to be presented to senior Nationals executives, including the Vice President of Business Strategy & Analytics and Executive Vice President of Business Operations.
This position will run from May to August.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in designing and constructing CRM campaigns for the 2021 sales season
- Execute lead assignment and maintain lead pipelines within CRM
- Perform campaign analytics, including assessing sales and service representative performance
- Develop understanding of CRM architecture, especially the connection between the Nationals’ data warehouse and CRM
- Ensure data quality of new customer data entering the CRM platform
- Produce compelling presentations to visualize key observations and insights
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- Undergraduate degree
- Basic understanding of data structures, especially those in a sports environment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions
- Ability to understand key business implications from extensive data in a data warehouse
- Ability to extract key insights from large, unstructured datasets and synthesize into key recommendations for leadership
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Proficiency in SQL queries required
- Ability to work as a member of a fast-paced and cross-functional team
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability—a self-starter
- Excellent communication skills and ability to tailor and present key messages to the appropriate audience
- Office: Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
How did you hear about this job?