Texas League Careers
Ticket Sales Executive - Midland RockHounds (Midland · TX)
Midland RockHounds Jobs
Jobs in Midland · TX
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
As a Ticket Sales Account Executive, you will report to the Director of Tickets and successfully manage your own book of business. You will be equipped with industry best sales training and will oversee prospecting and selling new season ticket memberships and group ticket clients. You will be calling and meeting with executives of companies, small and large, and providing solutions to their business needs. The solutions will be season tickets, picnic/group tickets, and hospitality and suite options.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for sales of Midland RockHounds ticket inventory, including but not limited to Season tickets, Business picnics and group outings, non-business group outings, theme nights, special programs, churches and school outings
- Work with the sales staff to generate new leads and research new creative ways to sell tickets.
- Provide excellent customer service to all existing and potential clients.
- Minimum of 70 sales activities per day.
- CRM (KORE) entering and updating
- Oversight of in-game picnic and group events for clients.
- Picnics Check-in pre-game and in-game
- Professionally represent the organization at business and community functions
- Other duties assigned; including but not limited to pulling tarp, special events, online scoring, baseball camps, mascot, ballpark operations and more
- Delivery of tickets and end of season gifts
- Delivery of ticket vouchers for special nights
- Work as a member of the TEAM and Have Fun!
- High School Diploma required; College degree preferred, or equivalent industry experience.
- 2 plus years of sales or customer service experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office- PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- The ability to thrive in a competitive, fun, fast paced environment.
- Ability to work long hours, weekends and occasional holidays.
- Ability to exert light physical effort which may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of light weight.
- Must complete a successful comprehensive background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.