Graphic Designer, REV Entertainment - Texas Rangers (Arlington · TX)
Texas Rangers Jobs
Jobs in Arlington · TX
Event Management: Event Operations/Management
In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
JOB SUMMARY: The Events Graphic Designer will elevate REV Entertainment, the exclusive events company of the Texas Rangers, Globe Life Field, and Choctaw Stadium, by assisting with the development of innovative marketing and promotional efforts. The position is also heavily focused on driving content and attendance to REV Entertainment events and tours through the creation, modification, and production of brand-related graphic projects.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Develop concepts and design a variety of marketing projects including, but not limited to, social media, print, digital, web, logo, and promotional items
- Traffic marketing requests to other departments to meet design and print needs such as social media graphics, pitch decks, sales materials, event maps, etc.
- Make sure that projects support the team’s brand strategy & standards and are completed on time and error-free
- Manage and maintain digital files, including video, photos, logos, and art
- Present drafts and finalized ideas, designs and concepts to executives and various departments as needed
- Assist in development of creative ideas for all marketing and team initiatives
- Help plan and execute promotional and marketing efforts for all special events and tour-related events
- Assign project timelines, route and track status of projects from start to completion
- Prepare weekly job status reports for leadership
- Work occasional nights, weekends and non-major holidays as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in digital and/or graphic design, communications, or related field
- At least one year of professional experience, sports industry experience is a plus
- Proficient with Mac and the Adobe Creative Suite —Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects
- Knowledge of design elements, artistic ability, and creativity are essential
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate with other departments and corporate sponsors visually, verbally and in writing
- Multicultural experience and/or bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- May be assigned to work home games remotely, which may include evening, weekends, and holidays
- Professional presentation, appearance, and work ethic
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!