Apprentice, Baseball Analytics - Texas Rangers (Arlington · TX)
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
• Query and report on data
• Build and maintain analytical tools, metrics, & models
• Create compelling data visualizations and stories
• Research game changing ideas and concepts
• Present information to team leaders and organizational stakeholders
• Bachelor’s Degree in mathematics, engineering, computer science, data science, or related field
• Strong knowledge of baseball analytics and associated data & technologies
• Proficiency in SQL, R, Python, Tableau and/or other analytical tools
• Familiarity with concepts such as predictive modelling, cloud computing, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and Bayesian analysis
• Strong written & verbal communication as well as visualization skills • A creative mindset, open-mindedness, and desire to work in a learning culture
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!