BallCorps, LLC, owner and operator of the Rocket City Trash Pandas, Double-A affiliate of the Los Angeles Angels, is searching for an experienced, detail-oriented Account Executive to join our team. The Account Executive will report to the Director of Sales and sell season corporate partnerships, groups, tickets and hospitality.
- The Account Executive will prospect and develop relationships that result in the purchase of partnerships, season tickets, groups and suites.
- The Account Executive will make certain that all event sales and service activities, strictly adhere to the Trash Pandas’ high standards of customer service including, but not limited to, in-depth customer communication, first-class product presentation, timely fulfillment, and customer deference.
- The Account Executive is required to adhere to the mission and values of BallCorps, LLC and the Rocket City Trash Pandas Baseball Club.
- Generate revenue through selling partnerships, season tickets, mini plans, nightly hospitality, and suites.
- Execute 60+ sales calls per day.
- Develop new leads through cold calling, networking events, utilization of Salesforce CRM and referral from current customers.
- Prospects and qualifies all potential sales opportunities in addition to the leads that are provided.
- Provide accurate updates on prospecting activity, sales performance, outside appointments, and account management.
- Provide superior customer service to clients and prospects.
- Contribute positively to the front office by developing strong working relationships within the office.
- Ensuring events and experiences sold are executed by working the events as they take place.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, the Account Executive must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this position:
Analytical - synthesizes complex or diverse information and demonstrates strong financial skills.
Problem solving - identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
Customer Service – identifies every customer as the most important party in every event and treats each customer with respect.
Communication - speaks clearly and persuasively in both positive or negative situations, demonstrates well-developed interpersonal skills as well as written and verbal communication.
Salesmanship – understands that salesmanship drives all event businesses; accordingly, analyzes sales reports regularly and adjusts strategy appropriately.
Leadership - inspires and motivates others to perform well and accepts feedback from others. Maintains sound relationship building skills. Demonstrates ability to establish credibility and be decisive, while being able to recognize and support the organization’s preferences and priorities.
Time Management – uses time management skills to maximize special event revenue and outstanding customer service
Quality Management - looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
Judgment - displays willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment, and makes timely decisions.
Planning/organizing - prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
Professionalism – Conducts themselves at all times in a professional manner, including both internal and external interactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sports, Business, Hospitality, Event Planning or related field preferred.
- At least five years of Sales and service experience.
- Prior sports sales experience
- Prior B2B sales experience
- Proficient in computer operations including Excel, Word, point of sale, and database applications