It is our goal to make our guests’ experience at Regions Field as pleasant and enjoyable as possible. To achieve this, our employees need to be professional, courteous, pleasant, reliable, dependable and well groomed. Our employees should be willing to go above and beyond to help make our guests feel welcome and always have a smile on their face. You'll experience the game day excitement, learn and grow skills, and be part of team committed to creating moments that matter.
- Must maintain a friendly, positive attitude and a professional demeanor at all times.
- Reports for scheduled event on time and reports to assigned area in a timely manner, ready to begin work.
- Complete opening and closing duties as assigned by the Premium Services Manager.
- Ensure assigned suites are stocked with the correct number of beverages, condiments, utensils, etc. prior to the guests’ arrival. Continually and consistently cleans the suite(s) and pantries.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and safe work environment, including constantly ensuring all work areas are clean, organized, and well stocked.
- Must have extensive knowledge of food and beverage menus, specials, and services offered.
- Ensure assigned suites have received the correct foods in the correct amounts and are properly displayed. Any discrepancies should be reported to the Suites and Catering Manager.
- Must be 21+ to serve alcohol
- TIPS (Training for Intervention Procedures) Required
General Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift 25 lbs up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand for up to 5+ hours during a game
- Ability to work long hours, weekends & holidays
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions, including but not limited to rain and heat
- Ability to maintain the highest standards of food safety, food quality and cleanliness
The Birmingham Barons are the proud Double-A affiliate of the Chicago White Sox. For ticket information, game schedule, promotions calendar or for additional information about Regions Field, visit barons.com or call (205) 988-3200. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.