It is our goal to make our guests’ experience at Regions Field as pleasant and enjoyable as possible. To achieve this, our employees need to be professional, courteous, pleasant, reliable, dependable and well groomed. Our employees should be willing to go above and beyond to help make our guests feel welcome and always have a smile on their face.
We are looking for enthusiastic mascots to perform in front of large crowds at home games. A mascot brings energy and enthusiasm to the fan experience. The ideal candidate will be a strong performer and highly charismatic.
- Excellent customer service while maintaining the highest standards of quality and cleanliness
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high paced environment
- Ability to maintain a neat, clean & professional appearance
- Perform as mascot at home games
- Perform as mascot in community events around the Birmingham region as scheduled
- Maintain mascot costume
- Assist in creating routines for promotional entertainment
- Distribute promotional items designed to help increase fan spirit and attendance at games
- Personally interact with fans and patrons you encounter
- Perform on the dugout during the 7th inning stretch
- Interact with fans before, during and after the games
- Previous acting, entertainment, promotions or mascot experience preferred
- Previous experience in cheerleading, fitness, gymnastics, aerobics, dance or mascot
General Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift and maintain 25lbs up to 50lbs
- Ability to stand for up to 5+ hours during a game
- Ability to work long hours, weekends & holidays
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions, including but not limited to rain and heat
The Birmingham Barons are the proud Double-A affiliate of the Chicago White Sox. For ticket information, game schedule, promotions calendar or for additional information about Regions Field, visit barons.com or call (205) 988-3200. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.