It is our goal to make our guests’ experience at Regions Field as pleasant and enjoyable as possible. To achieve this, our employees need to be professional, courteous, pleasant, reliable, dependable and well groomed. Our employees should be willing to go above and beyond to help make our guests feel welcome and always have a smile on their face.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Premium Hospitality Intern to support our management team while providing excellent customer service to our patrons throughout the 2022 season. The Premium Hospitality Intern assists the Premium Services Manager in the day-to-day operation of the Club Lounge and Suites at Regions Field. The ideal candidate will be able to learn quickly and function in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This position will be required to work all home games including weekends and holidays. The targeted start date for this position is March 14. This date may change as more information becomes available.
- Assuring that all premium areas of Regions Field are clean and in proper working order and alerting the Director of Stadium Operations if repairs are necessary
- Assist Premium Services Manager in day-to-day responsibilities
- Collecting suite orders and communicating them to the Premium Services Manager in a timely fashion
- Oversee the Executive Entrance on game day and assisting in ticket entry operations
- Help maintain strong client relationships and ensure that event specifications are communicated and executed for a successful experience for all guests
- Oversee that each suite is set up and clean before gates open each night
- Delivering promotional items as needed
- Occasional mascot/player appearances, participation in promotions including on-field activities and enter/exit gate sampling, and distribution of marketing materials
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple tasks
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Flexibility to work long days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to problem solve quickly, work efficiently in an intense environment
- Previous sports and/or hospitality experience a plus, but not required
- Self-motivated, organized, and detail oriented
- Some heavy lifting is required
General Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift 25 lbs up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand for up to 5+ hours during a game
- Ability to work long hours, weekends & holidays
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions, including but not limited to rain and heat
The Birmingham Barons are the proud Double-A affiliate of the Chicago White Sox. For ticket information, game schedule, promotions calendar or for additional information about Regions Field, visit barons.com or call (205) 988-3200.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.