JOB TITLE: 2023 Summer Ticket Sales Internship
JOB REPORTS TO: Josh Van Noy; Manager, Business Development
QUALIFICATION FOR CONSIDERATION:
Experience working in Minor League Baseball is preferred, but not required. Knowledge of Tickets.com is preferred, but not required.
JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Research and organize sales lead lists
- Assist in ticket sales staff projects
- Make outbound sales calls to individual buyers
- Handle inbound calls
- Assist with processing ticket orders and payments
- Assist with weekly reports
- Provide unsurpassed customer service for all fans
- Work Dash home games
- Work some non-baseball events
- Assist ticket sales staff with game day duties
- Assist other departments as needed
All new hires in the Winston-Salem Dash ticket department go through comprehensive training before they begin their day-to-day job responsibilities. We believe our ticket staff should have a solid understanding of our products and sales philosophies. You will receive training and skills needed to be successful with the Winston-Salem Dash or any other professional sports team.
EMPLOYMENT DATE: May 8, 2023 through August 20, 2023
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.