The Internship starts in February 2019 and ends in September 2019.
The position offers the following:
- Completely free housing including utilities (water, gas, electric), wifi will be on the intern.
- Additional $600 a month stipend for all living expenses.
- Career related hands on experience learning how to manage suite services and sponsorship fulfillment needs.
- This is a fun, fast-paced internship that will add real work experience to your resume.
- Additionally, you’ll gain valuable experience in the baseball industry, with a full training curriculum provided, and the opportunity to work closely with all members of the GreenJackets front office!
- Added bonus as a sales rep you actually earn commissions on anything you may sell as you will learn to sell suite level suite hospitality nights.
Learning Duties and Responsibilities:
- The intern will assist the Corporate Partnership team with managing suite level partners.
- The intern will have weekly office hours and assist the Corporate Partnerships department during games and special events.
- The intern will assist in managing all details of assigned sponsorship accounts.
- The intern will assist in creating and designing proposals to fit client’s needs.
- The intern will create Corporate Partner graphics as assigned.
- The intern will handle all game day suites preparation, management and walk through.
- The intern will create and assemble mid-season and end of season proof of performance materials for assigned partners.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- MUST be a May 2018 or December 2018 GRAD ONLY, or in school and able to start as of February 2019.
- Previous Sponsorship or Customer Service Experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Adobe Photoshop skills a must.
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivation, ability to work well with others and take initiative
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.