Merchandise Assistant - Fredericksburg Nationals (Fredericksburg · VA)
Fredericksburg Nationals jobs
Sports Jobs in Fredericksburg · VA
Retail/Licensing: Retail Store Management
The Fredericksburg Nationals are looking for a Merchandise Assistant for the 2022 season. This individual will assist in all aspects of the retail business for the Fredericksburg Baseball team. Must be available to work all home baseball games. This includes working select weekends; but is not limited to working a minimum of 40 hours a week, assist in staffing for events, assist in ordering merchandise, and stocking the floor. This person will have the ultimate responsibility of working side by side with the Director of Merchandise, to execute a merchandise plan set forth to provide top notch service and gear to our fanbase.
- This includes working select weekends
- Learn and have proficient knowledge of all aspects of our POS system
- Help complete daily, monthly, and annual sales reports
- Assist with inventory needs and sales goals
- Help maintain an organized and complete online store inventory
- Help fulfill and ship online store orders in a timely manner
- Help maintain a neat, clean, and organized store/warehouse
- Tagging, folding, and displaying new merchandise
- Assist in creating promotional ideas to increase sales
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 40 pounds unassisted.
- Ability to work on a team.
- Ability to adhere to all company policies and procedures, especially as they relate to safety.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills, including a “can-do” attitude.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Must have a strong work ethic, be highly motivated and excited about contributing to the success of the department and the baseball club.
This position will begin in January and run through the season end in September.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.