Job Summary – Essential Functions
The BlueClaws Account Executive is responsible for selling and servicing BlueClaws group outing and membership packages. Candidate should be a self-starter with a positive attitude and a passion to succeed & grow in the sports ticket sales industry. Candidate should also have a track record of selling to large groups.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Prospecting local and regional, non-profit organizations, schools, youth sport leagues, Boy Scout & Girl Scout groups, households and more to inform and sell a variety of BlueClaws group outings and membership packages.
- Use cold-calling techniques to make 70+ calls on a daily basis.
- Follow up with cold call recipients or inbound calls to sell them on group outing packages available, keeping all clients aware of recently developed programs as they are created.
- Full participation in extensive outbound call campaigns.
- Set up appointments outside the office to present BlueClaws group outing packages.
- Attend local community events, Chamber events, and other functions for the purpose of promoting BlueClaws ticket sales and team awareness.
- Keep and monitor account lists; maintain account records through CRM software and ticketing system.
- Plan, develop, implement, promote new & current group theme nights targeted at a specific audience.
- Manage client accounts to ensure and exceed client satisfaction.
- Participate in account services such as deposit collection & final payment follow up, coordination with food & beverage department on menu selection for hospitality groups, pre and post-game follow up with group leader and more.
- Coordinate any pre-game, in-game, post-game activities for groups.
- Responsible for follow up phone calls involving team direct-marketing campaigns.
- Assist ticket operations with new group orders, when necessary.
- Meet and greet clients at each game, and service clients needs.
- Administer superior customer service pre-event, during event, and post-even to exceed clients’ needs.
- Work collectively with sales team to achieve team sales goals.
- Meet sales revenue goals by enhancing client relationships and establishing new relationships.
- Assist with additional duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited university or college, or equivalent knowledge, experience and professional training.
- 3-5 sales experience is preferred.
- Experience in a sports-related field is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.