Ticket Sales Internship
Reports to: AGM, Sales
Seasonal full-time internship position that runs from March 2024 - September 2024
· Able to work all games/events at LP Frans Stadium from March 2024 – September 2024
· Assist with the day-to-day operations of the ticket sales departments
· Make phone calls to potential ticket buyers
· Answer phones and help customers with ticket purchases
· Work in Box Office and/or Customer Service booth on game days
· Serve as main point of contact for group birthday parties
· Daily set-up of group hospitality areas
· Assist other departments when necessary
· Assist with tarp pulls when necessary
· Delivering pocket schedules
· Interact with fans before, during, and after games
· Occasional mascot appearances
· Strong communication skills and customer service
· Must be well organized and flexible to meet time, priority and workload demands
· Must be able to lift, pull push and/or carry 30 pounds as necessary
· Ability to stand, sit and walk for up to 6-8 hours.
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Team player
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this job. These duties are not all inclusive and may change at any time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.