Visiting Clubhouse Manager with Greenville Drive in Greenville · SC
Greenville Drive jobs
Sports Jobs in Greenville · SC
Player Operations: Equipment Manager
The Greenville Drive is recruiting a detail-oriented individual to manage the visiting clubhouse for each of the 70 home games at Fluor Field during the 2020 baseball season. This individual will assist the Clubhouse Manager in providing a high-class service to the visiting team that maintains the high reputation that the Drive have in the South Atlantic League. This individual will maintain professionalism and friendliness to the players & personnel at all times. An ideal candidate for this role works well under pressure, is very enthusiastic and organized, and has a passion for baseball.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage visiting clubhouse, including care and general upkeep of all areas involved.
- Handle visiting team uniform cleaning duties.
- Handling and maintaining of visiting team equipment.
- Organizing and getting equipment ready for batting practice and each game, which includes but is not limited to: getting game bats ready, getting batting practice and game uniforms ready and hanging in each locker.
- Disperse correct equipment to correct team members.
- Coordinate with trainers/strength & conditioning coach / team nutritionist on clubhouse meals, snacks, and additional food items while staying within the budget set by each team.
- Oversee daily player and coach ticket pass lists for visiting team and coordinate information with box office personnel.
- Collection of visiting team dues at the end of each home-stand and be able to manage data for dues.
- Other duties assigned by Clubhouse Manager.
- Other duties assigned by visiting team.
- You are hardworking and motivated to represent the Drive in a positive way to each visiting team.
- You are able to work every home game on a flexible schedule (nights, weekends, etc.) for the 70 game 2020 baseball season.
- You have experience in a related field and are looking to build a career in baseball or another sport.
- You can communicate well and are willing to go above and beyond to provide the best service for the visiting teams’ players, coaches, and any other individuals you come in contact with.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?