Food and Beverage Gameday Internship with Columbia Fireflies in Columbia · SC
- Assist in all aspects of food and beverage operations for 70 baseball games and special events at Segra Park
- Assist in set up and breakdown of assigned food and beverage locations. Including but not limited to concession stands, food carts, bars, kitchens, suites, etc.
- Maintain the proper care of equipment
- Help ensure compliance with all health, sanitation, and safety standards
- General cleaning, repairing and maintenance on all things food and beverage related
- Ability to operate a Point of Sale system
- Quick learner. Be able to work in different food and beverage locations
- Assist the Food and Beverage Department pre-game / post game with other tasks as assigned on game days
- Assist in mascot appearances throughout the Midlands
- Hand out Promotional Materials during non-gamedays
- Maintain professional appearance and be a role model for employees
- Assist in setting up the ballpark before each home stand
How did you hear about this job?
Are you willing to work long hours including nights and weekends?
Are you willing and able to relocate to Columbia at your own expense, if necessary?
What qualifications and experiences make you an ideal candidate for this internship?