Ticket Sales Account Executive - Charleston RiverDogs (Charleston · SC)
Charleston RiverDogs jobs
Sports Jobs in Charleston · SC
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
A successful sales representative is a master of the full menu of RiverDogs ticket sales products and maximizes tickets sales through pipeline management, cold-calling, client development, customer service, and ownership of verticals and initiatives.
Individual Sales Contributor Duties
- Make phone calls during the season and off-season to ensure personalized continual contact to recruit new business and develop/retain existing business.
- Sell ticket sales packages with the focus on hitting and surpassing annual sales goal.
- Set meetings in-and-out of office to develop and retain business
- Develop and execute specific ticket sales initiatives.
- Set up group areas as needed for customers.
- Contribute as needed in operational and gameday areas.
- Assist box office in ticket operations execution as needed.
- Report to the Director of Ticket Sales with daily, weekly, and monthly reporting.
- Perform managerial responsibilities within the sales department, including regular supervision and training of others
- Customarily maintain personal and team-wide sales records
- Analyze target market and create plans for engagement
- Attend networking events representing Charleston RiverDogs
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- Sports ticket sales experience strongly preferred
- Proven track record of individual sales success preferred
- Superior communication skills a must
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional customer service skills required
- Ability and willingness to exercise discretion and independent judgment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Briefly describe your experience making outbound sales calls.