Creative Services & Video Production Manager - Augusta GreenJackets (North Augusta · SC)
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for creating high quality video content for use on various platforms.
- Actively participate in the creative development process for all digital and graphic content.
- Produce entertaining content with quick turnarounds.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team to ensure everything we produce has a professional and polished look.
- Create engaging content and graphics to promote, market our team.
- Shooting, editing, and creating original content to be displayed on website, in-stadium, game broadcasts and social media.
- Create and edit videos for special events, projects and campaigns.
- Assist in the production and creation of graphic elements that effectively activate on our partnership initiatives, as well as all aspects of digital and fixed signage.
- Maintaining all video production equipment and control room needs including staffing in season and managing staff.
- Work all game days as the lead in production and will be required to work events that require use of sound systems, video board and dynamic digital signage.
- STRONG KNOWLEDGE OF THE GAME OF BASEBALL A REQUIREMENT
- Previous experience in a sports based environment that is fast paced required
- Strong knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, and non-linear editing systems
- Strong background in video production, including writing, shooting and editing
- Proven motion graphics and graphic design experience
- Knowledge of camera operation and lighting, and audio set-up
- Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment
- Willing to work nights, weekends and possibly holidays
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to creatively solve problems when presented with a task
- Technical knowledge/skills within an edit bay/control room environment
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently, demonstrating exceptional time management
- Strong work ethic and solution-oriented thinking in a fast pace environment
- High level of energy and commitment
- Excellent visual storyteller
- High level of creativity
- Strong editorial judgement
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
When are you able to start full- time in this role?
Please elaborate on your specific experience in sports.
Please provide us a link to view some of your work:
What are your base salary needs? If you answer this question and there is no base salary given, we will not consider you for this role.