• Inspects attendees and their possessions to ensure no contraband or other prohibited items enter the stadium
• Patrols and monitors an assigned area; reports suspicious activities to Security Manager.
• Monitors surveillance cameras, inspects the property and monitors crowds.
• Contacts law enforcement or fire department in case of an emergency.
• After business hours, checks doors, windows, and gates to ensure the property is secure.
• Investigates reports of suspicious activity on the property.
• Reasonably detains persons suspected of criminal activity until law enforcement arrives.
• Escorts discharged staff, trespassers, and other unwelcome parties off the premises.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Excellent observational skills and attention to detail.
• Authoritative and professional verbal communication skills.
• Ability to remain calm in high-pressure situations.
• Ability to learn the layout of the property and buildings.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Security Guard Card required.
• Previous experience is a plus but not required.
• Ability to patrol the property and access areas quickly.
• Physically able to capture and detain individuals if necessary.
• Prolonged periods of standing.
• Prolonged period of sitting at a desk and monitoring surveillance equipment.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds at a time.
• Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions.
The Sacramento River Cats are an equal opportunity employer. The Sacramento River Cats does not discriminate in employment with regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status, or unfavorable discharge from military service or any other characteristic protected by law.