The Springfield Lucky Horseshoes, a collegiate wood-bat summer league baseball team
in Springfield, Illinois, is looking to hire a Food & Beverage Manager for the upcoming
2024 Prospect League Season.
Duties and responsibilities include:
● Serving as the liaison between the stadium with regards to food and beverage
● Planning food specials and working with management to create exciting dining
opportunities for fans
● Securing partnerships with local restaurants and/or food trucks to provide
expanded dining options
● Create menu and pricing for all game-day menus
● Develop and carry-out catering options for patrons in exclusive group areas
● Create exciting, unique dining options that have never before been seen at
● Manage and schedule food vendors and concessions staff
● Ensure group area catering is cooked, prepared, and served at the
● Manage inventory on all food & beverage products after each home game.
● Ensure quality control and all Illinois Department of Health mandates are met.
● Knowledge of all equipment on site
● Manage post-game catering for both Lucky Horseshoes and opponents in Clubhouse
● Active and valid Illinois’ Food Manager’s License
● Attendance at ALL Lucky Horseshoes Home Games
● Positive Attitude
● Customer Service Skills
● Ability to work in a team setting and individually
● Good organizational skills
● Good time management skills
● Good communication skills both verbally and in writing
● Ability to multi-task and follow instructions from multiple supervisors
● Ability to work long hours in a fast-paced environment
● Night and weekend work required, including working special events
The Springfield Lucky Horseshoes are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.