The Normal CornBelters Baseball Team, a member of the Prospect League, are seeking Graphic Design Interns for the 2023 Summer season. Roles will be assigned based on the individual's experience and ability following an interview process to determine the best fit within the organization.
2023 Internship Roles
Graphic Design: Assist in the creation of digital and print collateral in support of the organization's marketing and communications plans.
Video Production: Produce informational and advertising related spots in conjunction with team marketing campaigns.
Photography: Develop your personal portfolio by taking photos at games, team and community events to be used within team marketing plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating and editing game day materials
- Creating and executing in-game schedules, activities, video board graphics, and social media.
- Assist in the execution of print material.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics.
Competencies and Qualifications
- Comfortable working in a wide range of media utilizing Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), and video editing software.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a portfolio showcasing graphic design experience.
- Self-starter who is motivated to build new programs and exceed expectations with excellent communication skills.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc).
- Night and weekend work required, including working special events.
This is an unpaid position. Internships are eligible for college credit, as well as future placement in part-time and full-time positions with the CornBelters.
After you apply, someone within the organization will be contacting you to schedule a phone interview. Please be prepared to share a copy of your portfolio with the team. If you have any question please contact Gavin at [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.