Manager, Group Ticket Sales - Pittsburgh Pirates (Pittsburgh · PA)
Pittsburgh Pirates jobs
Sports Jobs in Pittsburgh · PA
Ticket Operations: Ticket Operations
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Pirates Why
The Pirates Why
The Pittsburgh Pirates are a storied franchise in Major League Baseball who are reinventing themselves on every level. Boldly and relentlessly pursuing excellence by:
- purposefully developing a player and people-centered culture;
- deeply connecting with our fans, partners, and colleagues;
- passionately creating lifetime memories for generations of families and friends; and
- meaningfully impacting our communities and the game of baseball.
At the Pirates, we believe in the power of a diverse workforce and strive to create an inclusive culture centered in Passion, Innovation, Respect, Accountability, Teamwork, Empathy, and Service.
As the Manager, Group Sales for the Pittsburgh Pirates you will be responsible for leading the group sales staff. In this position you will ensure that the group sales team works together to achieve organizational success by providing a sense of direction for the entire team.
The Manager, Group Sales is responsible for the daily training and development of the group sales staff. An accomplished seller, this individual has a firm understanding of the group sales process, ability to effectively communicate to their team and the ability to develop long term group sales growth and retention for the organization. The Manager, Group Sales will be an advocate of our Pirates North Star and Compass and will be proactive in seeking out ways to exemplify our mission and values in their day-to-day work.
- Day-to-day management and development of group sales team members with the focus of retaining and generating new sales revenue
- Establish key performance metrics for group sales team members.
- Monitor, manage and evaluate team member performance on an ongoing basis; following up with appropriate feedback and direction for development and growth.
- Foster a culture of growth and development by designing a best-in-class group sales training program.
- Design group prospecting programs that generate a high frequency of face-to-face interactions.
- Support team members by regularly attending appointments with group clients.
- Provide recommendations to department Director on strategies and procedures to increase organizational group sales results across all departments.
- provide group sales training to other Ticket Sales & Service team members.
- Manage, track and monitor group sales assets/fan experiences, to ensure optimal sell-thru rate and maximize revenues.
- Facilitate the staffing and execution of group sales program and experiences on game day.
- Support direct reports in the development of healthy and robust group sales pipelines.
- Provide recommendations to increase group lead generation for specific markets.
- Promote a culture of innovation, where new group programs and offerings are created, existing programs are enhanced and new ideas are constantly explored.
- Develop and maintain a group ticket best practices library for team members.
- Create, track and execute sales contests to motivate entire sales staff.
- Manage all aspects of group sales campaigns through CRM tool and sales reports, tracking ROI and lead management.
- All other duties as assigned by the Director, Group Sales.
- Demonstrated success owning and delivering group sales targets.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and motivate sales staff to achieve goals.
- Demonstrated organization and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated organizational leadership.