2023 Summer Scout/Field Manager Intern
The PG Midwest Story
Perfect Game Midwest, based in the Kansas City Metro area serves a 14-state region (KS, MO, OK, AR, IA, IL, NE, KY, MN, WI, ND, SD, WY, CO) as well as supporting other facets of Perfect Game and Perfect Game Softball across the country — continuing to provide even more opportunities for Student-athletes to play the game they love, achieve their goals, and have fun along the way.
Our team is a fun-loving, energized, and dynamic group with one core focus: lead the world in changing lives through the power of sports. We are committed to providing an expanded schedule of quality events that provide an unparalleled platform for our student-athletes and impact everyone that comes through our gates. Through our impact, we will build a community that is centered on the student-athlete, gives back generously to local communities, and stays focused on growing the game we love.
Perfect Game Midwest is looking for a purpose-driven individual with a genuine interest in learning about the industry. The Scout/Field Manager Intern will assist in keeping proper score of the games. The position requires a high level of detail and accuracy. The right candidate must be a trustworthy and passionate team player. This person must also have a love for the game and the athletes, families, and coaches we serve.
- Tracking game stats using the DiamondKast software
- Assist in collecting video content for social media
- Taking scouting notes on the players and recording each pitch type and velocity
- Ensure everything runs smoothly on your field
- Verifying rosters
- Punctual and self-motivating
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work independently as well as with a team
- Strong knowledge Baseball and/or Softball
- Experience with tracking stats
- Students must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Approximately 600 hours
- Flexible hours based on needs
- Weekend shifts required
- Meets college internship requirements
- Comfortable work attire
- Opportunities to explore other departments
- Opportunity to join the PG Midwest family
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.