Merchandise Sales Associate – Part-Time/Seasonal - $15/hour
Perfect Game Midwest is looking to hire help for our merchandise team for the 2023 Fall season. This is a great part-time job for those who love baseball! What’s better than spending time hanging out at the ballpark?
Who we are:
At Perfect Game Midwest our mission is Quality, Impact, and Community. Our commitment to quality impacts our game and brings communities together. To do this, we put an emphasis on each event to be about the players.
Many of our tournaments incorporate a great amount of fun for the players with events like the Hawaiian Hitfest, Cowtown Showdown, and the Monster Bash with great activities. Our goals are also achieved by providing an organized event that is well run, with quality people operating it, and a level of fair and balanced competition.
The Merchandise staff is an integral part of our Game Day Team! As a merch team member, you will greet our guests at the merch tent with sincere excitement and a genuine willingness to help. In this role, you will familiarize yourself with the PG products and pricing to better serve our customers.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Excellent customer interaction/service
- Cash handling/card processing
- Utilizing the Square App
- Inventory management
- Provide clear accurate direction and assistance to all guests
- Friendly, outgoing, and personable
- Sales Experience is beneficial
- Reliable and punctual: arrive at the ballpark no later than two hours prior to the first game scheduled start time
- Ability to withstand the outdoor elements for the upcoming season
- Ability to work weekends
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must complete a successful background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Part-time