Perfect Game Nashville is looking for a purpose-driven individual with a genuine interest in learning about the industry. Merchandise Representative will assist in sales and management of inventory/apparel. The position requires a high level of detail and accuracy. The right candidate must be a trustworthy and passionate team player.
● Lead and facilitate event activations
● Excellent customer interaction/service
● Attain sales goals during tournaments
● Inventory and supply chain management
● Request product be shipped to your area when in need of replenishment or new items
● Desire to establish a career in sports marketing and branding
● Desire to learn and implement the complete business/supply chain process
● Must be willing to work long hours and weekends
● Able to communicate effectively and efficiently
● Experience in or taking college courses related to Sports Management/Marketing
● Strong referral from the past employers or college professor
DESIRED SKILLS / CHARACTERISTICS:
● Critical Thinking
● Microsoft Excel efficient
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.