- Help with the interviewing, hiring/onboarding, training and scheduling of employees for the Spring and Summer
- Maintain inventory of all equipment for Field Manager’s and manage the check-in/out of equipment for tournaments
- Help with ongoing evaluation of employees during Spring and Summer
- Help out with Showcases/Events on weekends as needed
- Provide administrative assistance in PG's main office including, but not limited to, answering phones and providing customer service, etc.
- Assist Field Director with checking on field availability and playability
- Other duties as assigned
It is preferred that the candidates have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task. Candidates must have strong verbal skills and be able to work in a fast pace environment. While this is primarily an office position, some travel for direct event assistance could occur. Ideally candidate would have experience with interviewing, scheduling, or training of employees.
Start Date: May 2019, this will be a 12 week internship to go along with school timeline. All interns will be paired with a mentor during the internship.
Compensation: $500/month, plus assistance with housing options
Qualifications: Currently enrolled in a college/university to receive college credit, or recent college graduate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.