The Street Team is responsible for representing the organization outside of Raley Field as well as within, and also to seek out and establish relationships with events and organizations to develop grass roots marketing opportunities to promote the River Cats. Street Team members are expected to have a positive outgoing attitude as well as a diligent and detail oriented work ethic. Street Team members are responsible for generating interest in the River Cats from the public at a variety of events by creating a positive and welcoming environment.
- Smile and greet every guest
- Select guests for and organize all on-site promotions
- Growing the River Cats contact database through community involvement including but not limited to Cats Care community events and Thirsty Thursday activities.
- Engage fans in entertainment such as performances and cheers
- Desire to deliver exceptional customer service
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude that is fun and respectful
- Active immersion with all guests
- Take photos at events
- Flyer and item hand-outs at events
- Offer a unique memorable experience for guests
- Coordinating on site activates such as operating a prize wheel and trivia with fans
- Answer any questions that guests have about promotions
- Be able to follow directions as well as work independently
- Effectively communicate with others
- Understand the mission of every event and execute with professionalism
- Coordinate with the Mascot Coordinator, Community Relations Coordinator and Director of Marketing to ensure we are making the most out of all street team and marketing opportunities.
- Be well informed and up to date on all ticket promotions and theme nights
- Seek out events and opportunities for street team activity
- Develop programs and events that bring revenue to the River Cats and Raley Field
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Must be able to lift or push at least 15 pounds
- Assist with the set-up, execution and break-down of daily events and/or promotions
- Flexible availability – including mostly nights and weekends and some holidays
- Ability to easily stand and move up and down stairs
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop and reach overhead as needed
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions including; cold, wind, rain and heat
Pay Rate: $11.00/hour
The Sacramento River Cats are an equal opportunity employer.