More Information Less Information
Executive Assistant - Sacramento River Cats Baseball Club, LLC (West Sacramento · CA)
Sacramento River Cats Baseball Club, LLC jobs
Sports Jobs in West Sacramento · CA
Administration/General Management: Administrative/Executive Assistant
- Manages executives’ calendars and independently schedule appointments.
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible.
- Takes and transcribes dictation, and composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings, and accompanies supervisor when required.
- Initiates required administrative reports; gathers, compiles and reports information relevant to executive’s assignment.
- Arranges programs, events, or conferences by arranging for facilities and caterer, issuing information and/or invitations.
- Oversees all aspects of executive suite entertainment.
- Directs preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes, and resolutions for corporate and Foundation meetings.
- Arranges, organizes and administers filing systems for executives.
- Administers executives’ event ticket allocation.
- Handles monthly credit card reconciliation for both personal and corporate finances.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
- Proficient computer skills; Windows based operating system, Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with executives, co-workers and public. Must be professional and courteous.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously; work under pressure.
- Able to handle confidential information.
- Must be flexible and multi-task.
- Must demonstrate a sense of urgency.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to operate office equipment; PC, fax, phones and copy machine.
Education and Experience:
- College degree preferred.
- On the job training provided.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions.
The Sacramento River Cats are an equal opportunity employer.