More Information Less Information
Events and Entertainment Assistant - Sacramento River Cats Baseball Club, LLC (West Sacramento · CA)
Sacramento River Cats Baseball Club, LLC jobs
Sports Jobs in West Sacramento · CA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Event/Venue Booking
Job Title: Event and Entertainment Assistant
Department: Events & Entertainment
Reports To: Director, Events & Entertainment
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Full Time
Sutter Health Park is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, and driven individual to join the Events and Entertainment department. The qualified candidate will join the department on a part-time basis and participate in the planning and execution of special events from start to finish.
- Will assist with overall tasks and responsibilities to achieve departmental goals.
- Will assist in administrative duties (i.e. data entry and maintenance, filing, answering phones, responding to online event inquiries, marketing material distribution, etc.).
- Responsible for accurate record keeping for various event files
- Will assist with execution of all non-baseball related events
- Will work with Events Department to brainstorm new event ideas and research local events.
- Must be able to work all events put on by the department.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all clients and potential clients to deliver outstanding service.
- Willingness to work odd hours, including many nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be comfortable with taking initiative to get tasks done
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, high-energy environment.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must have strong organizational skills and have the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to creatively think outside of the box to put on successful events
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
Education and Experience:
- On-the-job training provided.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods during events.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
- Must be able to work a variety of hours in order to accommodate events.
The Sacramento River Cats are an equal opportunity employer.