Click Here to Apply to the Graphic Design Coordinator
Creative and fun. Does that describe you? The culture of our marketing department is to do whatever it takes and to have fun while doing it in new and creative ways. And we understand a picture is worth a thousand words and a video is worth a thousand pictures. That’s where you come in.
The River Cats are a high-profile family owned small business focused on serving our community through baseball and fun. Just like any small business, our marketing department must be agile and work at a fast pace while delivering high-quality creative and fun messaging. From social media videos to advertising content, sales collateral to t-shirt designs, web graphics to LED animations, it all goes through our graphic design artists.
- Lead the execution of design for River Cats branding and marketing materials for in-house and external messaging.
- Create and edit video content for multiple digital platforms.
- Responsible for designing the digital game program, The Inside Pitch issues, content and covers.
- Provide compelling and correct deliverables to meet all deadlines.
- Assist in the maintenance of rivercats.com and sutterhealthpark.com.
- Provide input, ideas and concepts for the overall marketing campaign.
- Understand the River Cats brand essence and create and develop impactful artwork and designs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Adobe InDesign.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and prioritize workload, with on-time and high-quality delivery. Ability to work under tight/strict deadlines.
- Able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Must have good organizational, communication, and writing skills.
- Professional and positive attitude, ability to take direction and feedback from various sources.
- Must work well in a team environment.
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of working in an agency or professional sports team preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
The Sacramento River Cats are an equal opportunity employer.