A Graphic Design Assistant with the Sugar Land Skeeters offers hands-on experience in our marketing department through implementing and planning off-season activities leading up to the 2021 season. This internship is for outgoing, hardworking individuals who want to pursue a career in sports.
Timeframe: Part-time for 2021 Baseball Season
April 19 - August 20, 2021
- Develop a variety of Skeeters marketing materials including print and digital.
- Incorporate feedback from marketing team and management to create multiple revisions.
- Assist in planning and executing Skeeters social media plan and strategy.
- Meet deadlines.
- Attend community events as a representative of the Skeeters as needed.
- All other duties assigned.
- Strong graphic design and production capabilities
- Flexibility in terms of handling a variety of assignments under tight deadlines while maintaining a strong focus on branding, consistency, and quality
- Independent, creative problem-solver
- Organization skills
- A team player
- Your own computer is preferred but not necessary
- Knowledge of video production is a plus
- Knowledge of baseball is a plus
PLEASE NOTE: All applicants must reside in the USA for commuting purposes. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.