The Fresno Grizzlies, proud Triple-A affiliate of the World Series Champion Washington Nationals, and member of the Pacific Coast League, are committed to providing the most complete and entertaining sports experience in Triple-A Baseball. The Grizzlies are looking for an individual that is energetic, enthusiastic and ready to make an immediate impact on our sales team as an Account Executive- Group & Ticket Sales. Individual is expected to hit and exceed all sales goals put before them each and every year. Individual must be able to work effectively on an individual basis and within a team framework, handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and achieve objectives. We want people that are passionate about a career in sports, sales and being the best in their field.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Selling new and renewal group packages and season tickets, focusing sales efforts on defined target areas.
- Prospecting new customers and qualifying leads provided.
- Assisting with organization’s corporate partnership revenue goal.
- Fulfill and maintain an assigned, traceable minimum standard in personal sales efforts.
- Provide superior customer service to new and existing accounts.
- Database management.
- Staff ticket sales tables at outside events.
- Develop relationships with current clients for referral leads.
- Be creative in developing new ways to boost the attendance of the team.
Be a liaison to ticket holders.
Qualification and Experience:
- Must have at least one year/season of direct ticket sales experience in professional or collegiate sports. Candidates without this experience will not be considered.
- Successful candidate will have experience operating with Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of Tickets.com or ticketing systems is preferred but not required
- Candidate must have strong communications skills, both verbal and written.
Working knowledge of CRM systems is preferred but not required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
Salary based on experience, plus commission and bonus structure tied to direct sales efforts. Health insurance is available after ninety (90) days of continuous employment. 401K option is available after one year (1) of continuous full time employment.
Changes: This job description will be updated if duties and responsibilities change significantly. Job functions are subject to modification based on business necessity.
ADA/FEHA: The Company will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and California’s Fair Employment and Housing Act.
EEO: The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer.
I hereby acknowledge receipt of this job description. I have been allowed to ask – and have received answers – to any questions I had regarding the job description. I fully understand this job description. I understand that my employer may revise this job description, at its sole discretion, at any time. Furthermore, I also understand that my employer may assign additional job duties as needed.
I certify that I am fully qualified to perform the position described and can, with or without reasonable accommodation, perform the essential functions of the position.
I understand that employment with the Company is considered “at-will”. Neither I, nor the Company, is committed to continuing the employment relationship for any specific term. Either I, or the Company, may terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause and with or without notice.