How to Apply
Email your resume to Game Entertainment Manager, Devin Levan at email@example.com
This is a part-time seasonal role that works home games.
The Reno Aces, Triple-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks, and Reno 1868 Football Club, top affiliate of the San Jose Earthquakes, are Northern Nevada’s premier professional sports organizations located at Greater Nevada Field in the heart of downtown Reno. Greater Nevada Field is also home to the Freight House District, a one-of-a-kind four-venue restaurant and entertainment venue, Slaughterhouse, the area’s largest haunted house, and Winterfest, featuring holiday-themed activities in the wintertime, among other various Special Events. The Reno Aces and Reno 1868 FC pride themselves on honesty, opportunity, memories, and energy and are looking to welcome an employee with those values.
This position will be responsible for running all graphical elements for the television broadcast.
- Updating graphics for the live television broadcast
- Updating player name and stats for television graphics
- Updating sponsor graphics for television broadcast
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience running graphics for television broadcasts is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be flexible and capable of handling multiple assignments
- Must work well under pressure
- Have a knowledge and understanding of baseball and soccer is preferred
- Must have a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Work in fast-paced environment
- Must be able to attend pre-game production meetings (90 minutes prior to first pitch)
- Flexibility to work long hours, evenings and weekends
- Minimal travel required
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, lean, and crouch comfortably
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.