How to Apply:
Email your resume to Game Entertainment Manager, Devin Levan at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Reno Aces, Triple-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks, and Reno 1868 Football Club, top affiliate of the San Jose Earthquakes, are Northern Nevada’s premier professional sports organizations located at Greater Nevada Field in the heart of downtown Reno. Greater Nevada Field is also home to the Freight House District, a one-of-a-kind four-venue restaurant and entertainment venue, Slaughterhouse, the area’s largest haunted house, and Winterfest, featuring holiday-themed activities in the wintertime, among other various Special Events. The Reno Aces and Reno 1868 FC pride themselves on honesty, opportunity, memories, and energy and are looking to welcome an employee with those values.
This position will be responsible for music and sound effects during every home game as well as music for pre-game and post-game activities. This is more than just playing music: we're looking for someone who can "set the tone" for our ballpark every night with themed music nights and humorous sound effects to entertain our audience. You will have to combine your knowledge of music and baseball to create a positive and fun atmosphere for fans.
- Responsible for operating the in-stadium audio during Aces and 1868 FC home games
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience dealing with music and audio
- Knowledge of Click Effects is a plus
- Up to date with today’s hits and favorites
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be flexible and capable of handling multiple assignments
- Must work well under pressure
- Have a knowledge and understanding of baseball and soccer is preferred
- Must have a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Work in fast-paced environment
- Must be able to attend pre-game production meetings (90 minutes prior to first pitch)
- Flexibility to work long hours, evenings and weekends
- Minimal travel required
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, lean, and crouch comfortably
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.