- Recruit, hire, and onboard all front office and gameday employees
- Manage employee benefit plans including enrollments, claims, terminations, and employee requested changes
- Manage and lead all employee orientations and trainings
- Schedule gameday employees and intern-related programs
- Oversee employee performance evaluation process and employee incentive programs (Gameday Employee of the Month program, Social Committee Chairperson, etc.)
- Assist with the implementation of company safety and health programs and act as recordkeeper of OSHA-required data
- Formulate and recommend policies and objectives for the company, with regard to employee relations
- Manage insurance needs of organization related to workers comp insurance
- Manage and be accountable for budgeted payroll for employees under your direct supervision
- Work various events at Werner Park as needed (not required to work all events)
- Provide support at necessary community and team appearances
- Assist with other projects and events as assigned
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Sports Management, or related field preferred
- 3+ years of managerial experience or 3+ years of relevant Human Resources experience
- Human Resources practical experience and knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and database programs
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive for organizational business
- Ability and willingness to work varied and long hours including nights, weekends and holidays
How did you hear about this job?
Briefly describe your past experience in Human Resources.
This job is located in the Omaha metro area. Are you able to relocate? If so, what is your earliest start date?
What is your minimum salary requirement? Please specify an amount.
If currently employed, why are you looking for different employment? And, what attracted you to this position?