As a member of the Tacoma Rainiers Grounds Crew, you will be an essential part of the game experience In this role, you will responsible for the tear down of batting practice, preparing the field for games and post-game repair of playing surface following each game. Other areas of responsibilities include but not limited to: in-game tarp pulls, cleaning shop area and equipment, repair and clean up after games and events, as well as a variety of other tasks that take place to maintain the integrity of the entire playing surface.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set-up and tear down of batting practice
- Maintenance of Home and Visitor bullpen following each game
- Maintenance of main baseball field following each game
- Available to work days, nights, weekends and holidays from April through September
- Candidates must be able to perform physical tasks, with or without accommodation such as lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds
- Responds well to supervisors and able to learn new tasks/processes quickly, while seeking feedback
- Assist in maintaining a well-organized, clean, professional looking shop and break room area
- Successful candidates will be self-driven and possess a passion for baseball and Grounds Maintenance alike
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.