The Reno Aces, Triple-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks is Northern Nevada’s premier professional sports organization located at Greater Nevada Field in the heart of downtown Reno. The Reno Aces pride themselves on honesty, opportunity, memories, and energy and are looking to welcome an employee with those values.
The Parking Staff team member is primarily responsible for assisting customers with self-parking and traffic control on gamedays.
- Acknowledge guests in a friendly and courteous manner in and around the grounds and stadium
- Check and scan prepaid parking passes
- Collect cashless payment from customers parking in lots
- Direct customers to open parking spaces in surface lot and parking garage
- Escort customers to vehicles as needed
- Help customers exit parking lots safely
- Act as a deterrent for potential incidents in and around the perimeter of the stadium
- Prevent guests from hurtful damage to themselves or other guests
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED required
- High energy, self-starter
- Must be able to take direction and effectively follow instructions
- Reliable means of transportation
- Attention to detail
- Work in fast-paced environment
- Majority of work is conducted outdoors
- Flexibility to work long hours, evenings and weekends
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 pounds
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb stairs
- Ability to walk briskly or run as the position requires
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.