This position focuses on the overall experience our customers have, when booking events at our Home Run Dugout Restaurant located within our park. Demands will vary, as the position encompassing all facets of customer interaction from the moment they arrive until they depart our facility. Responsibilities also include prepping the facility and batting bays before and after events to ensure readiness for following groups. Taking reservations, and setting up events from start to finish.
Specific duties include:
- Safety: make certain that all procedures, equipment needs and safety protocols are met without compromise.
- Reliability: on time and prepared for each day’s events and tasks. Ensure the facility, batting bays and equipment are always event-ready and the sessions are flowing smoothly, from F&B service, game set-up and more.
- Leadership: Ability to be take ownership of the facility by setting the example of other members of the team. Capable of problem solving when necessary and recording lessons learned to improve operations.
- Day-to-Day Operations: support the entire Home Run Dugout team to get the job done, including scheduling future reservations, servicing current reservations, merchandise sales, set-up/clean-up, etc. as needed.
- Representation: be the face of Home Run Dugout and represent our brand and passion for baseball and softball in a fun and professional manner. During off times can act as a sales representative for large or corporate events. Is also savvy on social media platforms. (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn). Available to work projects and assist the marketing team.
Candidate must have:
- Event planning experience
- Previous restaurant experience
- Venue operational experience
- Social media and marketing experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.