Cheney Stadium Clean-up/Setup Crew
The Tacoma Rainiers are currently looking to fill multiple seasonal positions on our Clean-up/Setup crew. This role consists of assisting with the overall cleaning and setup of the stadium for all Baseball games, Soccer matches, and various events.
Job Type: Part-time Seasonal from March-October
- Must be available at least 75% of all home games and events
- Must be able to work well in a team as well as completing tasks independently in a timely manner
- Must have a strong attention to detail while performing various tasks
- Must have a friendly and professional attitude with all fans, guests, and co-workers
- Prior experience in Janitorial or cleaning services is a plus
- Able to do physically demanding work and lift up to 50 lbs
In-game crew: Shifts will tend to in the afternoon and evenings
Post-game crew: Shifts will tend to begin roughly 2-3 hours after the game/match begins
Early Morning Crew: Shifts will begin about 5am the day after games/events
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.