The Reno Aces, Triple-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks is Northern Nevada’s premier professional sports organizations located at Greater Nevada Field in the heart of downtown Reno. The Reno Aces pride themselves on honesty, opportunity, memories, and energy and are looking to welcome an employee with those values.
The Accounting Clerk is primarily responsible for entering daily sales revenue into the GL, entering A/P invoices for payment, and sending A/R invoices to clients. This position will work closely with our accounting team in all aspects of accounts payable and accounts receivable process.
- Enter daily sales reports from the Box Office and Team Store
- Assist in tracking Special Event Profitability
- Assist with Special Event and Sponsorship billing as needed
- Assist in managing collections of receivables
- Apply customer payments accurately and timely
- Enter Bills as needed and ensure accuracy of coding
- Create new vendors following the vendor onboarding process
- Prepare checks for mailing/distribution
- Assist with month-end close duties as assigned
- Enter monthly credit card charges into GL
- Maintain document retention system including daily filing
- Complete special projects as assigned by management
- Assist other departments with various duties as needed at Reno Aces Baseball Games
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience working with A/P and A/R preferred
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and various accounting software packages required
- Must demonstrate an ability to effectively manage multiple priorities under strict deadlines
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills work environment
- Work in clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting
- Minimal travel required physical requirements
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 pounds
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.