More Information Less Information
Manager of Ticket Operations - Oklahoma City Dodgers (Oklahoma City · OK)
Oklahoma City Dodgers jobs
Sports Jobs in Oklahoma City · OK
Ticket Operations: Box Office Management
The Manager of Ticket Operations will work to process, fulfill and distribute season, group, and single event ticket orders taken both via the phone and the internet using Ticketmaster and Archtics. This position reports to the Director of Ticket Operations and will assist in the opening and closing of the Dodgers ticket office in accordance to daily schedule, including setting up the cash drawers and ticket windows, balancing daily box office receipts, and resolving customer service challenges.
Job Functions also include but are not limited to:
- Process ticket orders, including: season, group and hospitality
- Assist with building price codes, plans, promo codes, and other Archtics programming needs
- Support Sales and Service staff with order processing, payments, and mobile tickets
- Train and supervise Box Office personnel and provide necessary training and information to ensure that Box Office staff are well informed and properly trained regarding policies and procedures
- Provide exceptional customer service to fans at all times
- Assist in the set-up, trouble shooting and maintaining events in Archtics, TM Host, Presence and TM1.
- Work in coordination with the Sales, Marketing & Sponsorship Departments to build offers/promotions on both Ticketmaster Host, Account Manager, and Fevo
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ year of previous ticket office experience. This is a requirement.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with Ticketmaster suite of products including Archtics, TM Host, Presence, and TM1 preferred.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as train and manage others
- Must be creative, enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Position requires the ability to accommodate a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, as well as being able to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Candidate should have cash handling experience and experience in scheduling staff members
Do you have 2+ years of previous ticket operations experience? Explain.