The Director of Ticket Operations will be responsible for the strategic planning, implementation, and execution of all ticket operations of the Oklahoma City Dodgers ticket office. A key component of this role is to direct and train a qualified ticket operations staff with the goal of supporting all ticket fulfillment.
Job functions also include but are not limited to:
- Will oversee all facets of the ticket operations department for all Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark events
- Oversee the renewal process for season tickets including invoicing, inventory management, and distribution of all-season ticket plans.
- Work closely with all Oklahoma City Dodgers departments including ticket sales, marketing, corporate sales regarding ticketing and finance for daily, monthly and yearly balances, HR for employee ticketing and event staffing as well as all other departments as it pertains to event ticketing.
- Administer efficient, accurate, and timely reporting mechanisms related to sales activity
- Upload and administer all events on the ticketing system; ensure the ticketing system records are maintained and accurate.
- Primary contact with Ticketmaster regarding maintaining all operation systems of the Archtics ticketing system, Host online ticketing, TM1, Presence, access control and all third-party APIs such as Fevo.
- Develop and manage department budget goals for operating expenses
- Ensure the security of the box office is maintained at all times; assume responsibility for all monies collected and provide appropriate personnel with detailed daily reports and ensure safety of monies at the end of each day
- Interact daily with ticket sales staff and provide coaching and feedback as needed
- Provide exceptional customer service to fans at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, extensive customer service skills.
- Strong ability to adapt to changes, work effectively under pressure and produce accurate results in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional knowledge of Microsoft based programs: Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Extensive understanding of Ticketmaster Host and Archtics system required
- Knowledge of TM Access Manager, TM1, EMT, Account Manager Tools, and Online Account Manager required
- Able to work independently and as an effective team member.
- Strong oral and written communication, execution, and analytical skills.
- Ability to motivate and maintain effective working relationships with staff and partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Business or Sports Management preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of experience managing a Ticket Office in a related or similar ticketing environment