Stadium Operations Seasonal Associate will be required to work normal office hours (9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.) before the season as well as any other events at state-of-the-art First Tennessee Park.
Stadium Operations Seasonal Associate is expected to work to achieve the highest level of customer service for our fans as well as relaying a positive image of the Nashville Sounds in the community.
· Assist Stadium Operations staff with daily upkeep of facility
· Assist with management of Parking Lot operations, including seasonal staff
· Assist with managing Sweepers, Cleaning Crew, and Security
· Set-up and tear-down for events, ensure ballpark cleanliness, and otherwise work inside and out
· Work with other departments with various needs as it relates to that day's event
· Applicant must have an interest in learning about this department and have an interest in continuing a career in professional baseball
· Positive attitude is a must
· Ability to multi-task and handle responsibility
· Skills with various workshop tools a plus
· Must be willing to get dirty and work long hours
· Strong customer service skills
· Must be able to lift 30+ lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.