Southwest University Park is seeking part-time staff for patron screening and security related duties at our front gates for all events in the Park for the 2021 season.
Job Responsibilities May Include:
- Maintain security responsibilities and procedures during events
- Conduct security inspections as directed
- Control security risks through training and preventative measures
- Documentation of all incidents
- Credential checks to access restricted areas
- 18 years of age or older
- Friendly and personable, excellent customer service skills required
- A team player
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Sound judgement and problem-solving skills
- This position requires considerable physical activity involving walking, standing for extended periods of time
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.