This internship starts no later than February 2022. This is a tremendous opportunity to build your skill set in graphic design and social media in a sports environment. Below are the learning experiences this internship will offer:
- Assist in the creation of on-brand, unique content for the team’s social media accounts and website.
- Run social media accounts pre-season, on gamedays, and non-gamedays.
- Participate in planning and execution of marketing campaigns and be encouraged to voice opinions and ideas.
- Create and edit engaging photo & video content for social media.
- Research current trends to optimize conversion rates & engage fan base.
- Work on graphic & videos for website, social media, among other projects.
- Assist with website upkeep, graphics, social media and brand.
- Upload and organize gameday/event photos.
- Candidate must be able to start in late February.
- Candidate must be able to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Candidate can be a December 2021 or May 2022 graduate, who may need a hands on internship to graduate. However, you must be able to start on site in February 2022.
- Social media and graphic skills are required.
- Adobe Premier, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop experience.
This position pays a monthly stipend for your living expenses of $750 per month, and you will be eligible to be paid $10.00 per hour for any hour you work during our baseball or soccer games as assigned, by the department.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.