This internship starts no later than February 2022. This is a tremendous opportunity to build your skill set in sports marketing, handling in game promotions and community relations. Below are the learning experiences this internship will offer:
- Identify promotions, theme nights, giveaways that create the most effective promotion's schedule, with the goal of selling individual tickets.
- Learn to create a positive and exciting game day atmosphere to increase fan engagement, and generate visibility, awareness and exposure of the Chihuahuas brand.
- Work closely with corporate partnerships staff to implement contractual elements of partnership agreements and make sure all activation runs smoothly.
- Manage elements of the Chihuahuas Kid's Club and other promotional groups.
- Assist in the delivery of elements for community relations programs, in order to ensure the Chihuahuas brand visibility.
- Represent the organization; serves as its public face as appropriate at civic, community and charitable events; creates awareness for the Chihuahuas community initiatives and the sport of baseball in the community.
- Assist the efforts of the Chihuahuas Foundation
- Assist the operation of the Mascot Program, school appearances and Chihuahuas Educational Programs.
- Manage and maintain organization of donation process and handle continuous donation requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Candidate must be able to start in late February.
- Candidate can be a December 2021 or May 2022 graduate who may need a hands on internship to graduate. However, you must be able to start on site in February 2022.
- Social media skills a plus!!!
This position pays a monthly stipend for your living expenses of $750 per month, and you will be eligible to be paid $10.00 per hour for any hour you work during our baseball or soccer games as assigned, by the department.