More Information Less Information
Corporate Sales Account Executive - El Paso Chihuahuas (EL PASO · TX)
El Paso Chihuahuas jobs
Sports Jobs in EL PASO · TX
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Corporate Sponsorship Sales
The Corporate Sales Account Executive is responsible for producing corporate sponsorship sales revenues. The Account Executive must set appointments with local business leaders in order to sell new corporate sponsorships for the club, as well as service and maintain existing sponsorship accounts.
Essential Job Functions:
- Sell new local corporate sponsorships for the club.
- Renew sponsorship accounts that are assigned.
- Sell Sky Box and Club Box inventory.
- Manages any customer concerns, expectations, and issues as they come up.
- Visit with accounts and maintain and develop relationship with sponsorship clients throughout the season and off-season to ensure personalized, continual contact.
- Set in person appointments with key decision makers with a minimum of 5-10 new appointments per week.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of consumer and business to business based promotions.
- Maintain database, and add new database leads.
- Prospect for quality leads.
We will not consider any applicants without specific minor/major league baseball experience or other major PROFESSIONAL sports team sales experience in corporate sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required.
- Candidate MUST have 4 years minimum experience as a corporate sponsorship sales representative with a proven track record of sales success.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills a must.