We are looking for candidates to be part of our 50/50 raffle program, who are self-motivated, great with people and reliable. Sellers must be team players, and able to work in a fast paced environment, interacting with guests each game. Good communication skills and experience in sales is strongly preferred. This is a great part-time job for someone eager to break into the industry and gain experience in sales and working with a non-profit.
- Help sell raffle tickets at all games and will be responsible to roam a designated area of the concourse with a mobile handheld device and mobile printer.
- Responsible and accountable for all cash sales, as all units must be reconciled correctly throughout the game.
- Sellers are expected to have an outgoing personality to encourage attendees to purchase.
- Prior sales experience in sports/entertainment is a plus
- Sellers are required to be flexible and work in high-pressure situations
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to be goal oriented, work well independently and self-motivate
- Ability to engage and work with customers and be on your feet for long periods of time
- Must be 17 years or older
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.