Seasonal Box Office - Ticket Seller and Fan Service Member with The Baltimore Orioles in Baltimore · MD
- Outgoing and fan-friendly
- Computer knowledge
- Cash-handling experience
- Strong customer focus; treats all guests with respect and courtesy
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and courteous
- Ability to solve problems under pressure
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions.
- Ability to work in all types of weather (heat, cold, rain)
- Flexible and willing to learn all aspects of the job
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and ticketing notes
- Team Members must be available for at least 2/3 of home games for the Orioles 2020 schedule.
- Baltimore Orioles is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All employment offers with the Baltimore Orioles are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
- Please indicate the position desired on either the resume or application.
- We are unable to take phone calls regarding application status.
- Resumes submissions without cover letters will not be considered.
- Our application can be printed from our website orioles.com.
How did you hear about this job?
What interests you about working for the Orioles?
Would you be available to work at least 2/3 of home games for the Orioles this season?
Could you provide an example of when you gave or received excellent customer service?
Could you provide an example of when you had a challenging situation (customer service for example), and how you handled that situation?