Manager, Corporate Partnerships - The Baltimore Orioles (Baltimore · MD)
- Meet or exceed yearly sales goals as established by the Vice President of Corporate Partnerships
- Research and identify potential categories and specific companies to target via direct phone contact, email, networking and events
- Prospect and qualify all potential sales opportunities
- Develop and present customized sponsorship advertising proposals that may include signage, radio, digital/social, promotions and more
- Work with Partnership Marketing Coordinators who will focus on the day-to-day activation once an account has been signed
- Assist retention and revenue growth efforts during renewal campaigns
- Must have the ability to rise to the challenge and provide the hard work necessary to succeed
- Other special projects and duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in business, marketing or communications
- Minimum 2-5 years Sports Sponsorship Sales experience
- Excellent relationship building, inter-personal and communication skills
- The ability to work independently and demonstrate innovation and initiative
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be proficient in computer software, including PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure, managing multiple projects, schedules, budgets and clients at the same time
- Strong time management skills
- Must be able to commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Attendance at a majority of Orioles home games and other organizational events is required.
- Yes/No: Are you willing to relocate to the Baltimore, MD area?
- Yes/No: Do you have 2-5 years of sponsorship sales experience with a professional sports team?
- Yes/No: Have you personally sold a sponsorship in excess of $200,000 annually?
- In 200 words or less, describe the most impactful sponsorship deal you closed in the last 12 months and the impact it had on the business.
Are you willing to relocate to the Baltimore, MD area? (Y/N)
Do you have 2-5 years of sponsorship sales experience with a professional sports team? (Y/N)
Have you personally sold a sponsorship in excess of $200,000 annually? (Y/N)
In 200 words or less, describe the most impactful sponsorship deal you closed in the last 12 months and the impact it had on the business.