Authentics Associate - The Baltimore Orioles (Baltimore · MD)
The Baltimore Orioles Jobs
Jobs in Baltimore · MD
Retail/Licensing: Retail Sales Associate
- Manage master inventory
- Communicate club authentication requests to MLB and MLB Authenticators
- Oversee MLB Authentication process and Authenticator
- Operate Authentics Store during games
- Monitor and respond to customer emails and phone inquiries
- Conduct merchandise sales through email and phone
- Create online auctions for the sale of merchandise
- Package and create shipping labels for all items sold
- Work with Community Relations on Authentics initiatives
- Projects when assigned
Average of 32 to 40hrs per week (March to October)
Must be able to work a combination of night and daytime hours on game days and non-game days
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The duties listed do not represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
The Baltimore Orioles are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Baltimore Orioles to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race (including hair textures, afro hairstyles, or protective hairstyles), color, national origin or ancestry, religion or creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, veteran’s status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement of the position, subject to consideration of reasonable accommodations for documented medical or religious needs that do not pose an undue hardship.
Are you willing to relocate to the Baltimore, MD area?
Are you vaccinated against COVID-19?
Are you available to start prior April 4th, 2022?
Can you work 32-40hrs a week until the end of the season?